1. No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
2. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 13 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter is Healey Dell Heritage Centre & Tea Rooms, 121 Dell Road, Rochdale, OL12 6BG.
4. There will four separate draws as part of the contest, and participation in each draw requires a separate entry. Entries for one draw will not carry over to any subsequent or previous draws.
5. An “entry” will be made by sharing the relevant post from our Facebook page on the Facebook network. A list of entrants will be generated from the list of accounts and pages that Facebook determines have shared the post to their respective audiences and followers. Entries will be made to the specific draw to which the post refers and not to subsequent or previous draws as part of this contest.
6. Entries for each draw must be received before the date and time that the draw is held. These will be as follows:
a. The first draw will be held on Monday 28th February 2022, and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 1st March 2022.
b. The second draw will open on Tuesday 1st March 2022 and will be held on Monday 7th March 2022. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 8th March 2022.
c. The third draw will open on Tuesday 8th March 2022 and will be held on Monday 14th March 2022. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 15th March 2022.
d. The fourth and final draw will open on Tuesday 15th March and will be held on Monday 21st March 2022. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 22nd March 2022.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
8. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
9. The prize for the winners will be a gift voucher redeemable for afternoon tea for two on Mother’s Day (Sunday 27th March 2022).
10. The prize cannot be transferable to any other person, cannot be exchanged for any other item(s) on the menu, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Winners must contact Healey Dell Heritage Centre and Tea Rooms by 6 pm on Thursday 24th March 2022 to confirm the booking, after which the offer will become null and void.
12. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right:
a. to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value, and;
b. in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
14. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
15. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
16. The Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of the Promoter.
17. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.